Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Skipper

So today I'm skipping my oh-so-fun and interesting Political Science course to wait on a friend of mine to come to my work. He's fallen in love with a basset hound up here and I'd really like for him to adopt the poor guy.

A lot of freaky noises go on up here when you're by yourself.

So I was thinking that it's about time to upgrade my phone. I've got a Samsung Gravity with a scratched up screen, no internets, and a sticky "n" key. I type words like "goinng" all the time and it makes me sound like a trendy teenage gurrl. At least I don't do the double ampersand thing ("&&"). That's annoying. But nonetheless I would really like an upgrade of some sort. That'd be teh dookie for sure! What I really need to do first is pay off the loan on my broken moped, but that won't be anytime soon.

I think I'm going to sit up here at the front desk and stare out the windows some more. Maybe Buford will have a home in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment